Class Rules

Don't be average, be above average.
Strive to be healthy, happy and hard working.
Respect starts with your attitude towards your parents.
Seize the day, you aren't ever getting another chance at today.
Don't waste!--time, money, happiness...right down to toilet paper.
Ignorance is a choice, if you don't know something...find out.

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Family

Mrs. Kromer and I have five children. 
Ray is 14, Dean is 13, Lillie is 8, Josh is 5 and Lydia is 2. 
I'm not telling how old I am!
Oh, and yes, that is a dog Ray is holding :)

1 comment:

  1. What's your dog's name?I have a black cat named stella she is very nice and playful. My dad's name is leo ,My mom's name marla.I have a 21 year old sister named brean who's is college with her scardy cat jack and songbird griffin. I have an 18 year old brother,Eric, who is going to college and i'm happy he's leaving. My sister, Jillian,is 16 and has a parakett named riley and then there's me at age 9 Amelia

    ReplyDelete