Summer is now about half over...I hope you took that news well :)
I have a few questions for you.
1. Are you filling in your reading logs? Or emailing your 3rd grade teacher for those of you who were in Mrs. Frasier's Class?
Remember, you need to turn in your log the first day of school to your new teacher. This is important. If you lost your log then make a new one. Remember, you are not summarizing the books you read. Instead you are REFLECTING on what you are reading. (How you relate to something, remember something, how it makes you feel...). Do this often while reading the book. DON'T wait until you have finished a book. If it takes you 10 days to read the book you should have 3-5 (or even 10!) entries.
2. Have you learned something new this summer? Maybe you are learning about blogging. Maybe you are learning about places as you visit them. I am learning about Google. Yes, Google. Google maps, Google Earth, Google Books, Google Squared, Google Reader, IGoogle....it is keeping me VERY busy.
To keep up with the changing world we need to keep learning. The summer is great because you get to learn about exactly what you WANT TO learn about! How cool is that?
Enjoy the day,
Mr. Kromer
dear mr kromer i have not had enough time to write in my log i just cant but i'll try to catch up.i have learned somthing new facing my fears.you have a nice day too.
ReplyDeletesincerely
izabela deman
Great job facing your fears! Fear is the enemy in so many ways. I am afraid sometimes but I try not to let that stop me from what I am trying to do.
ReplyDeleteMr. Kromer