Summer is here and summer is time to swim! I like to swim and during the school year I try to swim a mile two times a week. During the summer swimming is for fun. I like swimming in pools. It is fun to play different pool games. As much as I like pools I think I like lake swimming better. How about you? What do you like better pools or lakes?
What kind of games or things do you like to do in the water?
Mr. Kromer
I like pools more than lakes. Sometimes you can get a leach on your foot in the lake. I got a couple on my feet and I didn't like it! A game I like to play in the pool is sharks and minnos.
ReplyDeleteFrom Jacob K.
Well said Jacob. I don't have issues with leaches but sometimes one of my children will get one (still pretty rare). I think because they play in the knee-deep murky areas more than I do.
ReplyDeleteMr. Kromer
dear mr.kromer i go to the hartland aquatic center somtimes and to my neabors pool. So I guess I like pools better. But I do go out on the lake huron in my papas boat alot in the summer.
ReplyDeleteyour pen pal
izabela deman