Respect starts with your attitude towards your parents.
Seize the day, you aren't ever getting another chance at today.
Don't waste!--time, money, happiness...right down to toilet paper.
Ignorance is a choice, if you don't know something...find out.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Rock Climbing
I took my son rock climbing. We are training for a special race (run) that involves scaling walls so this was like a practice for us. My son took the pictures...not the best quality. Get out there and be active. Activity is better than inactivity.
Hi, Mr.Kromer! I went ziplining last week in GA with my sister, Holly, and my cousins (while my parents, brother, and sister were in Europe)it was the best time of my life!!! we got to go over the water that was rilly rilly fun!!! Have u ever gone ziplining? I am sorry to say that I have not been reading a lot, only two and a half books so far, but I will bump it up.
Thanks for the comment Mitchell. I HAVE gone on a zip line. The one at the Howell Nature Center. It was a lot of fun. Zip line is the perfect name for it! I have heard of a great place in Georgia that does a lot of zip line stuff, what was the name of the one you went to? How come you didn't go to Europe? Or better yet, why did your parents go to Europe? Mr. Kromer
The place in GA was called Lake Lanier, isn't it fun?! I did not go to Eurpoe because my parents said that I have to be older like in High school (maybe in 10th or 11th grade). I am having a great summer. hope you are too.
I want to take my children to Europe or Africa when they get older. The world is so interesting and the more you see of it the better you can see how you fit in it. Do you have a brother that swims? I saw the name Grosso on the wall by the pool. Mr. Kromer
Hi, Mr.Kromer! I went ziplining last week in GA with my sister, Holly, and my cousins (while my parents, brother, and sister were in Europe)it was the best time of my life!!! we got to go over the water that was rilly rilly fun!!! Have u ever gone ziplining? I am sorry to say that I have not been reading a lot, only two and a half books so far, but I will bump it up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Mitchell. I HAVE gone on a zip line. The one at the Howell Nature Center. It was a lot of fun. Zip line is the perfect name for it!
ReplyDeleteI have heard of a great place in Georgia that does a lot of zip line stuff, what was the name of the one you went to?
How come you didn't go to Europe? Or better yet, why did your parents go to Europe?
Mr. Kromer
The place in GA was called Lake Lanier, isn't it fun?! I did not go to Eurpoe because my parents said that I have to be older like in High school (maybe in 10th or 11th grade). I am having a great summer. hope you are too.
ReplyDeleteoops-- I meant isn't zip lining fun?
ReplyDeleteI want to take my children to Europe or Africa when they get older. The world is so interesting and the more you see of it the better you can see how you fit in it.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a brother that swims? I saw the name Grosso on the wall by the pool.
Mr. Kromer