It looks like the teacher assignment letters will be going out "early next week". I guess that means you should be getting your letter late next week. Fall seems to be in the air, in the stores and now in you mailbox!
I am excited to see my official list. I hope you are excited to get the official letter. Now is the time to start getting your mind and body ready for school. A good idea is to start working on your sleep patterns. A week or two before school start going to bed at your school bed time. IT IS SUGGESTED THAT CHILDREN YOUR AGE GET 10-11 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT (that means if you get up at 7 you need to be ASLEEP--not just going to bed--by 8 or 9 at the latest). Why is sleep so important?
Not enough sleep causes an inability to focus (bad for learning), increases your "Body mass index" (your fatness level), increases you chance of diabetes and heart troubles as an adult. WOW!
Check this out for more information.
http://www.sleepfoundation.org/article/how-sleep-works/how-much-sleep-do-we-really-need
Mr. Kromer
No comments:
Post a Comment