Class Rules

Don't be average, be above average.
Strive to be healthy, happy and hard working.
Respect starts with your attitude towards your parents.
Seize the day, you aren't ever getting another chance at today.
Don't waste!--time, money, happiness...right down to toilet paper.
Ignorance is a choice, if you don't know something...find out.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to 4th grade

       By now I hope you have received your letter from the school that listed me as your 4th grade teacher.
WELCOME!
      4th grade at Round is a wonderful experience. You take a lot of what you have already learned (and I hope remembered!!!!) from the last few years and we put it all together.
     We will read a lot.  This is the year you take all that you have learned about reading and really put it to practice (if you haven't already done so).
     We will write a lot. Just like last year we will do poetry, realistic fiction, personal narrative, and feature articles.
      Math is also based on what you already know. Review multiplication and division facts because I make everyone speed test through those again.
     Of course we will also have Social Studies and Science!
Mr. Kromer

2 comments:

  1. I think I will like 4th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan, I think you will too. I am planning on having a great year. I am going to work real hard, how about you?
    Mr. Kromer

    ReplyDelete