Today we took Ray, our oldest to a summer camp. I was wondering who else went away for camp this summer? Ray is the only one in our family going away but he is going to two of them! He has been raising money and working hard to earn the money he needed.
This week he is going to Lake City and the Wyldlife camp. It is a Christian camp, he loves Wyldlife. They meet twice a month all year. Sounds like they do a bunch of crazy games all the time.
He then goes away to his Air Force camp (called encampment). He lives on an Air Force base in the barracks for a week doing drills, learning procedures, and PT.
I only went away to a summer camp once as a child. How about you? Did you go away this summer or in summers past?
Mr. Kromer
This year I went to Springhill Camp, a Christian camp, with Mackenzie Pulka. We went on the big water slide. My favorite things were the flying squirral, which is kind of like the ripcord, and the zipline. I did not like the paintball. I learned lots of new songs. I loved the water castle and aqua mountion was a challange. The water trampaline was hot but lots of fun. Amelia
ReplyDeleteAmelia, I have heard of a lot of people who went to that camp. Do they have one of those big "blobs" that you sit on and when someone jumps on it it shoots you into the water?
ReplyDeleteMr. Kromer