Class Rules

Don't be average, be above average.
Strive to be healthy, happy and hard working.
Respect starts with your attitude towards your parents.
Seize the day, you aren't ever getting another chance at today.
Don't waste!--time, money, happiness...right down to toilet paper.
Ignorance is a choice, if you don't know something...find out.

Monday, August 22, 2011

What are you afraid of?

Lillie takes off from the double decker.

      I saw this picture and it got me thinking about fear. Lillie tends to be fearless. I know that as a parent/dad I tend to not really "allow" my children to be afraid. For example, they know not to freak when a bee lands on them, or if a spider crawls nearby. Sometimes they have to check themselves but we have talked about how those types of fears are not rational. Acting in fear is one of the quickest ways to get hurt.  
    I see people who let fear keep them from having fun. Have you ever been afraid of something and after you did it you loved it?
Mr. Kromer
     

2 comments:

  1. I went to Kalahari water park. Everything looked scary but when i went on one of the slide's it was awesome. Mackenzie would not let me miss any of the slide's. Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Kalahari once too (I've also been to the real Kalahari desert, but that is a different story:) ). Aren't you glad Mackenzie made you go on stuff? Way to live life to the fullest!
    Mr. Kromer

    ReplyDelete